You can use the purchased vectors in any of the following places. If you have a usage in mind that’s not covered by these licenses, contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
You are not allowed to sell or transfer the purchased vectors to any other people or business, except for the following cases:
- The purchased vectors are needed to create designs or products involving you or your business.
- The purchased vectors are part of the service or the product you sold to your client.
The most common uses, both personal and professional, for use in desktop applications.
- Use the purchased vectors on your computer operative system.
- Use the purchased vectors within desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Mac Pages, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Create and print documents, as well as static images (.jpeg, .tiff, .png).
Mobile applications and websites
You can use the purchased vectors in iOS, Android, or Windows Phone apps.
You can use the purchased vectors in electronic publications such as an eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, or interactive PDF.
You can use the purchased vectors into digital ads, such as ads built using HTML5.